Friends of God Incorporated is a non-denominational musical group formed to bring friends of friends in the gospel industry together to minister in songs with the main aim of populating the kingdom of God and depopulating the kingdom of the devil.
The Spirit of the Lord God is upon me; because the Lord hath anointed me to preach good tidings unto the meek; he hath sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to them that are bound;
Isaiah 61(KJV). This Scripture confirms our mission.
- We believe the Bible to be true and the inspired written Word of God.
- We believe in the authority of Jesus Name.
- We believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God and that he died upon the cross and rose the third day, and is now sitting on the right hand of His Father God.
- We believe that all have sinned and come short of the Glory of God and is in need of salvation and that salvation has been provided through Jesus Christ for all men.
- We believe healing to the physical body is provided to all through the redemptive work of Jesus Christ.
- We believe that it is the will of God that all believers should be filled with the Holy Ghost with the evidence of speaking in tongues according to Acts 2.
- We believe in water baptism, and the observance of the Lord’s Supper.
- We believe that all believers should live a life of Holiness and Purity before men and God.
- We believe that the church will be raptured at the return of Jesus Christ to the earth and that at his return he will be expecting a church without spot or wrinkle.
- We believe there shall be a bodily resurrection of the just and of the unjust.
To fulfill the Great Commission which requires us to go out and talk about the gospel of the Lord in order to save all lost souls as Christ has commanded us;
To promote systematic study of God’s word with special emphasis on the individual believer’s relationship with Christ, the building of 21st Century ministers that will do the work of Christ, and the reaching of the lost through prepared vessels;