Friends of God Incorporated formed in June 2010 inspired by a member who had the passion for the ministry of music.
Friends of God Incorporated is a Treble, Alto, Tenor, Baritone-voiced choir of 40 men and women ages 20 years and beyond.
Friends of God Incorporated is known for performing a wide variety of music genres. We are known for our innovative and eclectic programming which is intended to engage the old and young, the sophisticated and first-time listener, as well as those interested in understanding diverse cultures and periods.
We are a diverse group of men and women who care passionately about the quality of our vocal sound and the professionalism of our performance and production values.
We hope to have a patron sometime soon who will help us achieve our mission and
Statement of Faith
- We believe the bible to be true and the inspired written Word of God.
- We believe in the authority of Jesus Name.
- We believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God and that he died upon the cross and rose the third day, and is now sitting on the right hand of His Father God.
- We believe that all have sinned and come short of the Glory of God and is in need of salvation and that salvation has been provided through Jesus Christ for all men.
- We believe healing to the physical body is provided to all through the redemptive work of Jesus Christ.
- We believe that it is the will of God that all believers should be filled with the Holy Ghost with the evidence of speaking in tongues according to Acts 2.
- We believe in water baptism, and the observance of the Lord’s Supper.
- We believe that all believers should live a life of Holiness and Purity before men and God.
- We believe that the church will be raptured at the return of Jesus Christ to the earth and that at his return he will be expecting a church without spot or wrinkle.
- We believe there shall be a bodily resurrection of the just and of the unjust.
Friends of god incorporated is a non denominational musical group formed to bring friends of friends in the gospel industry together to minister in songs with the main aim of populating the kingdom of god and depopulating the kingdom of the devil.
- To fulfill the Great Commission which requires us to go out and talk about the gospel of the Lord in order to save all lost souls as Christ has commanded us;
- To promote systematic study of God’s word with special emphasis on the individual believer’s relationship to Christ, the building of 21st Century ministers that will do the work of Christ, and the reaching of the lost through prepared vessels;
- To strengthen the ministry of Music in our individual churches by uniting together and sharing knowledge, resources, and experience.
- Expand our musical repertoire to include additional periods, styles, genres, and cultures
- Improve the musical quality and vocal skills of each of our choristers through retreats, workshops, and other avenues
- Explore new and innovative programming opportunities involving other groups such as other choirs, dance troupes, actors, or instrumental ensembles, as well as combine concerts with other visual arts such as film, artwork, or photography
We had our first worship conference on 10th July 2011 at the Apostolic Church, Ghana, Teshie English assembly.
We had our maiden Kingdom Population concert dubbed “I am a friend of God” on the 7th of August 2011 at Methodist Church.
We have attended numerous weddings. Between August 2011 and October we attended 3 wedding ceremonies and due to our December collaboration with the No barrier prayer network foundation’s International conference we did not honour any musical invitation. This enabled us to have enough preparation towards the conference.
We released our first single ‘Akpe na’o (Ewe Medley) on 30th August 2015 and we released our maiden album ‘For His Glory’ on 25th October 2016.
Currently we have our new Singles Out, ‘Kronkron’ and ‘Lord I lift Your name on High’. These songs were recorded live at Celestial Praiz 5 at The Royal House Chapel on Sunday, July 27, 2016.